- Europe wants to force all mobile phones to use the same charger port 16 January 2020 | 5:06 pm
- UK stumbles to 13th in Digital Readiness rankings as Singapore leads 16 January 2020 | 5:02 pm
- Satellite Synchronization is Critical to 5G Mobile Cellular Network Operation 16 January 2020 | 3:50 pm
- Indian Supreme Court rejects telcos appeal over government bill 16 January 2020 | 1:07 pm
- O2 joins the OpenRAN movement 16 January 2020 | 11:17 am
Business Intelligence Manager BBC
Simon joined the BBC in 2006 as a Continuous Improvement Consultant and in 2009 took on the role of Data & Reporting Improvement Manager. More recently he has also been appointed as Business Intelligence Manager and Work Stream Lead for Project SMART - an 18-month programme to re-implement the BBC’s SAP estate across Finance, HR, Procurement, Learning and Business Intelligence. His qualifications include an Engineering Degree, Accountancy (FCMA), Prince2 and SAP Business Process Expert. He has particular expertise in the design and delivery of transformational management information solutions along with associated analytical tools and techniques.