- Smart but Vulnerable IoT Devices Present an Opportunity for Home Broadband Providers 15 February 2019 | 3:48 pm
- Trump’s Huawei executive order not much more than a power play 15 February 2019 | 3:42 pm
- Samsung looks to capitalise on Huawei’s woes 15 February 2019 | 3:39 pm
- Delivering 5G Promises with Efficient and Intelligent Solutions 15 February 2019 | 3:35 pm
- Government to give Ofcom new stick swinging targets 15 February 2019 | 1:27 pm
Pieter Den Hamer
Lead Big Data & Analytics Alliander
Currently, Pieter den Hamer holds a position as lead big data & analytics at Alliander, a large energy distribution company in The Netherlands and Germany. During his career, his main focus has been on data driven innovations in several areas like (sustainable) energy, transport and public (open) data. Amongst others, he has worked as principal for Capgemini, managing partner for CIBIT, and as research director for DNV GL. His academic background lies in machine learning and analytics. Pieter also holds a parttime position at Utrecht University and has published several books and articles.