- Q&A with Ivan Landen, CEO, Blue Wireless – The IoT and Enterprise Opportunity for MVNOs 3 July 2020 | 3:11 pm
- Reliance Jio gets into the video conferencing game 3 July 2020 | 12:06 pm
- Vodafone claims 5G Standalone first in the UK 3 July 2020 | 11:24 am
- UK set for tussle with Europe over O2-Virgin deal approval 3 July 2020 | 10:42 am
- Dutch watchdog warns against data sharing to combat COVID-19 3 July 2020 | 9:52 am
Pieter Den Hamer
Lead Big Data & Analytics Alliander
Currently, Pieter den Hamer holds a position as lead big data & analytics at Alliander, a large energy distribution company in The Netherlands and Germany. During his career, his main focus has been on data driven innovations in several areas like (sustainable) energy, transport and public (open) data. Amongst others, he has worked as principal for Capgemini, managing partner for CIBIT, and as research director for DNV GL. His academic background lies in machine learning and analytics. Pieter also holds a parttime position at Utrecht University and has published several books and articles.