- Silicon Valley’s snoopiness starts paying off, but that doesn’t make it right 5 April 2020 | 11:25 am
- Deluded Scousers burn down 5G masts because COVID-19 is talking through the airwaves 5 April 2020 | 10:56 am
- Openet & Omdia – 5G Monetisation White Paper 3 April 2020 | 4:45 pm
- eSIM and IoT: Q&A with Alexey Gabsatarov 3 April 2020 | 3:41 pm
- Vodafone says upstream broadband data flows have doubled in some markets 3 April 2020 | 12:18 pm
Pieter Den Hamer
Lead Big Data & Analytics Alliander
Currently, Pieter den Hamer holds a position as lead big data & analytics at Alliander, a large energy distribution company in The Netherlands and Germany. During his career, his main focus has been on data driven innovations in several areas like (sustainable) energy, transport and public (open) data. Amongst others, he has worked as principal for Capgemini, managing partner for CIBIT, and as research director for DNV GL. His academic background lies in machine learning and analytics. Pieter also holds a parttime position at Utrecht University and has published several books and articles.