- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
Pieter Den Hamer
Lead Big Data & Analytics Alliander
Currently, Pieter den Hamer holds a position as lead big data & analytics at Alliander, a large energy distribution company in The Netherlands and Germany. During his career, his main focus has been on data driven innovations in several areas like (sustainable) energy, transport and public (open) data. Amongst others, he has worked as principal for Capgemini, managing partner for CIBIT, and as research director for DNV GL. His academic background lies in machine learning and analytics. Pieter also holds a parttime position at Utrecht University and has published several books and articles.