- The smart speaker revolution isn’t quite here yet 17 June 2019 | 4:25 pm
- BoJo’s 2025 fibre promise has no basis in reality 17 June 2019 | 4:22 pm
- Why encryption is still impacting mobile video quality of experience 17 June 2019 | 12:34 pm
- Tory leadership favourite makes 2025 FTTH commitment 17 June 2019 | 12:25 pm
- Ofcom adds some colour to ‘fairness’ campaign 17 June 2019 | 12:25 pm
Pieter Den Hamer
Lead Big Data & Analytics Alliander
Currently, Pieter den Hamer holds a position as lead big data & analytics at Alliander, a large energy distribution company in The Netherlands and Germany. During his career, his main focus has been on data driven innovations in several areas like (sustainable) energy, transport and public (open) data. Amongst others, he has worked as principal for Capgemini, managing partner for CIBIT, and as research director for DNV GL. His academic background lies in machine learning and analytics. Pieter also holds a parttime position at Utrecht University and has published several books and articles.