- Smart but Vulnerable IoT Devices Present an Opportunity for Home Broadband Providers 15 February 2019 | 3:48 pm
- Trump’s Huawei executive order not much more than a power play 15 February 2019 | 3:42 pm
- Samsung looks to capitalise on Huawei’s woes 15 February 2019 | 3:39 pm
- Delivering 5G Promises with Efficient and Intelligent Solutions 15 February 2019 | 3:35 pm
- Government to give Ofcom new stick swinging targets 15 February 2019 | 1:27 pm
Data Protection and Privacy PartnerKemp Little LLP
Nicola specialises in data protection and privacy, advising on international data transfers; online profiling, cookies and marketing; privacy policies and consents; responding to data security breaches and regulatory inquiries; subject access; surveillance and monitoring; compliance strategies and projects; Big Data; Cloud Computing; data sharing and exploitation; information governance and data management; and dealing with sensitive data such as health or children’s. Nicola advises clients on the use of personal information across a range of sectors, including technology, social media, financial services, healthcare, retail and travel. She also has extensive experience of outsourcing, e-commerce and complex technology transactions, acting for both customers and providers, and has worked in-house for a global technology provider and a major investment bank.