- Europe wants to force all mobile phones to use the same charger port 16 January 2020 | 5:06 pm
- UK stumbles to 13th in Digital Readiness rankings as Singapore leads 16 January 2020 | 5:02 pm
- Satellite Synchronization is Critical to 5G Mobile Cellular Network Operation 16 January 2020 | 3:50 pm
- Indian Supreme Court rejects telcos appeal over government bill 16 January 2020 | 1:07 pm
- O2 joins the OpenRAN movement 16 January 2020 | 11:17 am
Data Protection and Privacy PartnerKemp Little LLP
Nicola specialises in data protection and privacy, advising on international data transfers; online profiling, cookies and marketing; privacy policies and consents; responding to data security breaches and regulatory inquiries; subject access; surveillance and monitoring; compliance strategies and projects; Big Data; Cloud Computing; data sharing and exploitation; information governance and data management; and dealing with sensitive data such as health or children’s. Nicola advises clients on the use of personal information across a range of sectors, including technology, social media, financial services, healthcare, retail and travel. She also has extensive experience of outsourcing, e-commerce and complex technology transactions, acting for both customers and providers, and has worked in-house for a global technology provider and a major investment bank.