- Q&A with Ivan Landen, CEO, Blue Wireless – The IoT and Enterprise Opportunity for MVNOs 3 July 2020 | 3:11 pm
- Reliance Jio gets into the video conferencing game 3 July 2020 | 12:06 pm
- Vodafone claims 5G Standalone first in the UK 3 July 2020 | 11:24 am
- UK set for tussle with Europe over O2-Virgin deal approval 3 July 2020 | 10:42 am
- Dutch watchdog warns against data sharing to combat COVID-19 3 July 2020 | 9:52 am
Data Protection and Privacy PartnerKemp Little LLP
Nicola specialises in data protection and privacy, advising on international data transfers; online profiling, cookies and marketing; privacy policies and consents; responding to data security breaches and regulatory inquiries; subject access; surveillance and monitoring; compliance strategies and projects; Big Data; Cloud Computing; data sharing and exploitation; information governance and data management; and dealing with sensitive data such as health or children’s. Nicola advises clients on the use of personal information across a range of sectors, including technology, social media, financial services, healthcare, retail and travel. She also has extensive experience of outsourcing, e-commerce and complex technology transactions, acting for both customers and providers, and has worked in-house for a global technology provider and a major investment bank.