- Silicon Valley’s snoopiness starts paying off, but that doesn’t make it right 5 April 2020 | 11:25 am
- Deluded Scousers burn down 5G masts because COVID-19 is talking through the airwaves 5 April 2020 | 10:56 am
- Openet & Omdia – 5G Monetisation White Paper 3 April 2020 | 4:45 pm
- eSIM and IoT: Q&A with Alexey Gabsatarov 3 April 2020 | 3:41 pm
- Vodafone says upstream broadband data flows have doubled in some markets 3 April 2020 | 12:18 pm
Data Protection and Privacy PartnerKemp Little LLP
Nicola specialises in data protection and privacy, advising on international data transfers; online profiling, cookies and marketing; privacy policies and consents; responding to data security breaches and regulatory inquiries; subject access; surveillance and monitoring; compliance strategies and projects; Big Data; Cloud Computing; data sharing and exploitation; information governance and data management; and dealing with sensitive data such as health or children’s. Nicola advises clients on the use of personal information across a range of sectors, including technology, social media, financial services, healthcare, retail and travel. She also has extensive experience of outsourcing, e-commerce and complex technology transactions, acting for both customers and providers, and has worked in-house for a global technology provider and a major investment bank.