- Fingers pointed towards 3G work for Three network outage 18 October 2019 | 2:04 pm
- AT&T in talks to appease Elliott: sources 18 October 2019 | 11:26 am
- BT launches biggest TV campaign for two decades 18 October 2019 | 10:46 am
- Nokia gets some Telia love with 5G mall win 18 October 2019 | 10:24 am
- Ericsson scores 5G RAN and core deal with LG U+ 18 October 2019 | 9:56 am
Data Protection and Privacy PartnerKemp Little LLP
Nicola specialises in data protection and privacy, advising on international data transfers; online profiling, cookies and marketing; privacy policies and consents; responding to data security breaches and regulatory inquiries; subject access; surveillance and monitoring; compliance strategies and projects; Big Data; Cloud Computing; data sharing and exploitation; information governance and data management; and dealing with sensitive data such as health or children’s. Nicola advises clients on the use of personal information across a range of sectors, including technology, social media, financial services, healthcare, retail and travel. She also has extensive experience of outsourcing, e-commerce and complex technology transactions, acting for both customers and providers, and has worked in-house for a global technology provider and a major investment bank.