- Instagram unveils new feature, but is it worth your time? 20 June 2018 | 10:32 am
- Vodafone gets the 5G ball rolling 20 June 2018 | 9:36 am
- Transforming the market: How technology is creating opportunities for MVNOs 19 June 2018 | 4:01 pm
- Senate puts stoppers on Trump’s plan to save ZTE 19 June 2018 | 3:28 pm
- Three on network problems, solutions and ambitions… 19 June 2018 | 2:15 pm
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.