- Apple could ditch Lightning port, but should it be allowed to? 6 December 2019 | 4:08 pm
- Spain and Portugal resist US pressure over Huawei 6 December 2019 | 1:29 pm
- Europe says no to stablecoins until grey areas are gone 6 December 2019 | 12:51 pm
- Vodafone Idea threatens closure over $13 billion fine 6 December 2019 | 12:07 pm
- 5G over low frequency spectrum seems to be a waste of time 6 December 2019 | 12:04 pm
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.