- Looks like Elon had a few too many at the Tesla Christmas party 8 December 2017 | 4:26 pm
- And something less serious for a Friday; a smart urinal 8 December 2017 | 12:20 pm
- AT&T/Time Warner vs. Department of Justice; bout set for March 19 8 December 2017 | 11:51 am
- The new AI Team; Baidu and Qualcomm 8 December 2017 | 10:39 am
- iOS HomeKit bug allowed remote access to smart locks 8 December 2017 | 10:16 am
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.