- Waymo opens-up data treasure trove for autonomous vehicles 21 August 2019 | 3:59 pm
- Telia toys with facial recognition for ice cream payments 21 August 2019 | 3:07 pm
- WhatsApp making progress on WeChat emulation ambitions 21 August 2019 | 11:17 am
- Vodafone Idea’s struggles continue as it loses its CEO 21 August 2019 | 11:13 am
- Huawei founder has been expecting 5G conflict for a decade 21 August 2019 | 10:17 am
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.