- Nokia and Verizon claim another 5G first 17 August 2018 | 3:14 pm
- Designing IoT for Asia 17 August 2018 | 2:24 pm
- Roaming for MVNOs: Opportunities and strategies 17 August 2018 | 2:17 pm
- Google suppliers prepped for Christmas assault on speaker market 17 August 2018 | 12:13 pm
- Nvidia share price slips as crypto boom fades 17 August 2018 | 12:12 pm
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.