- MIGU Joins Forces With Huawei to Roll Out New Apps on Huawei’s Container Cloud Engine 20 October 2017 | 4:31 pm
- UK operators accused of ripping off loyal punters at the end of bundle deals 20 October 2017 | 4:03 pm
- Intel is the latest to jump on the Amazon Alexa bandwagon 20 October 2017 | 11:51 am
- Ericsson gropes for the light at the end of the tunnel 20 October 2017 | 11:26 am
- ZTE launches a ‘total pre5G solution’ 19 October 2017 | 5:48 pm
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.