- Ericsson, Intel and Verizon go buzz crazy with 4K VR and 5G trial 22 May 2017 | 4:44 pm
- Telefonica finally joins 5G car club 22 May 2017 | 11:42 am
- Jio adds 6 million more subscribers in March to grab 4th place in India 22 May 2017 | 11:41 am
- SoftBank finally wows with $93bn investment fund 22 May 2017 | 11:36 am
- Three has yet another moan but completely misses the point 22 May 2017 | 10:09 am
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.