- FCC gives green light to controversial LTE-U 23 February 2017 | 3:40 pm
- India just got a little too much for the Norwegians as Telenor withdraws 23 February 2017 | 3:16 pm
- The seven faces of MWC – Update 23 February 2017 | 2:03 pm
- ZTE on Its Best Way to 5G 23 February 2017 | 11:42 am
- Arris takes Ruckus in from the cold for $800 million 23 February 2017 | 11:36 am
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.