- Deep dive: what’s the deal with network sharing? 20 January 2020 | 5:38 pm
- Germany to wait until March for Huawei decision – report 20 January 2020 | 5:31 pm
- What are Boris Johnson’s alternatives to Huawei? 20 January 2020 | 2:25 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Open RAN, Europe and US convergence 20 January 2020 | 2:24 pm
- UK government resists establishment appointment for Ofcom boss 20 January 2020 | 1:17 pm
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.