- 10 years of the iPhone 21 August 2017 | 12:12 pm
- The 21 August Recap 21 August 2017 | 12:07 pm
- EE adds to Ofcom woes with another spectrum challenge 21 August 2017 | 11:53 am
- Citizens Advice challenges telcos lightweight compensation ideas 21 August 2017 | 10:49 am
- Taiwan goes in big on the AI craze 21 August 2017 | 10:03 am
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.