- UK broadband gets a boost in £900mn Government project 5 August 2020 | 11:09 am
- T-Mobile US claims world first for 5G standalone deployment 5 August 2020 | 10:41 am
- Rackspace to IPO for $21 per share 5 August 2020 | 10:02 am
- TikTok ban could violate First Amendment – EFF 5 August 2020 | 9:16 am
- Rakuten Mobile: No ordinary telco 4 August 2020 | 9:15 pm
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.