- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.