- CenturyLink video service doesn’t make it out of Beta 23 February 2018 | 4:50 pm
- Get smart! We need to re-think how we power the platform business 23 February 2018 | 4:41 pm
- Shuffle Sites: Lighting and Connecting the Smart City 23 February 2018 | 3:39 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Pre MWC special 23 February 2018 | 2:40 pm
- Ofcom lays more rules on Openreach to stimulate fibre investment 23 February 2018 | 1:07 pm
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.