- Make video a success with Fixed Mobile Convergence 30 March 2017 | 12:15 pm
- Huawei Envision Ecosystem Help Operator Succeed in Video Service 30 March 2017 | 11:59 am
- O2 UK finally joins the VoLTE and wifi calling club 30 March 2017 | 11:54 am
- Well that backfired – privacy advocate threatens to buy lawmakers browsing history 30 March 2017 | 11:32 am
- Vivendi said to be looking for further control over Telecom Italia 30 March 2017 | 11:06 am
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.