- Drones: out of sight, top of mind for telcos 5 June 2020 | 12:23 pm
- Matrixx mixes it up in Mexico 5 June 2020 | 12:10 pm
- Omdia crowns South Korea as global 5G leader 5 June 2020 | 11:41 am
- Facebook flags posts from ‘state-controlled media’ 5 June 2020 | 11:05 am
- Abu Dhabi investment fund buys 1.85% Jio Platforms stake 5 June 2020 | 10:05 am
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.