- AI and edge computing replaces the Pilgrims in the new Mayflower 21 February 2020 | 4:23 pm
- All-Optical Network Strategy and Coordinated Planning Are the Cornerstone for Building Full-Service Target Networks 21 February 2020 | 3:35 pm
- Why doesn’t Huawei publish the details of its 5G deal wins? 21 February 2020 | 11:30 am
- Fitbit financials tumble but that might not worry Google 21 February 2020 | 11:20 am
- Huawei makes a number of bold claims at MWC replacement event 21 February 2020 | 9:17 am
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.