- It has been a week to forget for Qualcomm 20 April 2018 | 3:51 pm
- ZTE fears for its very survival following US export ban 20 April 2018 | 12:06 pm
- Google admits ‘Allo is rubbish and looks to revamp Messages 20 April 2018 | 12:03 pm
- Ericsson continues its search for silver linings 20 April 2018 | 11:49 am
- Microsoft starts gathering pace in the telco AI world 20 April 2018 | 11:17 am
Dr Simon Pack
Section Head, Statistics & Data Management, EuropeP&G
I am a PhD Statistician with extensive technical and management experience in analytics, data mining, predictive modelling and statistics. I worked in Shell in R&D before moving on to Procter & Gamble, firstly in pharmaceuticals and then consumer goods R&D, including a spell of three years working in the US. Management experience has included departmental responsibility for data management and other technical functions plus project management of clinical trials, the latter involving significant interactions with external experts and regulatory authorities. I am currently heading a team of professional statisticians in R&D spread across Europe and the US in support of various P&G businesses.