- Q&A with Ivan Landen, CEO, Blue Wireless – The IoT and Enterprise Opportunity for MVNOs 3 July 2020 | 3:11 pm
- Reliance Jio gets into the video conferencing game 3 July 2020 | 12:06 pm
- Vodafone claims 5G Standalone first in the UK 3 July 2020 | 11:24 am
- UK set for tussle with Europe over O2-Virgin deal approval 3 July 2020 | 10:42 am
- Dutch watchdog warns against data sharing to combat COVID-19 3 July 2020 | 9:52 am
Reporting Centre of Excellence ManagerNational Grid
Dan Senter is Reporting Centre of Excellence Manger for the Shared Services division at National Grid, international electricity and gas company based in the UK and northeastern US. Dan has worked in business intelligence, change management and business transformation for the last 12 years, with specialist training in statistical analysis, data management, lean six sigma and PRINCE 2 project management. Prior to National Grid Dan was Head of Business Intelligence for Balfour Beatty Services amongst other roles there in Operations and Business Improvement and previous to this worked in manufacturing as a Continuous Improvement Coach at Tata Steel and Senior Development Engineer at Outokumpu Stainless. He has an MBA from Nottingham Trent Business School and an MEng in Materials Engineering from Birmingham University."