- Europe wants to force all mobile phones to use the same charger port 16 January 2020 | 5:06 pm
- UK stumbles to 13th in Digital Readiness rankings as Singapore leads 16 January 2020 | 5:02 pm
- Satellite Synchronization is Critical to 5G Mobile Cellular Network Operation 16 January 2020 | 3:50 pm
- Indian Supreme Court rejects telcos appeal over government bill 16 January 2020 | 1:07 pm
- O2 joins the OpenRAN movement 16 January 2020 | 11:17 am
Reporting Centre of Excellence ManagerNational Grid
Dan Senter is Reporting Centre of Excellence Manger for the Shared Services division at National Grid, international electricity and gas company based in the UK and northeastern US. Dan has worked in business intelligence, change management and business transformation for the last 12 years, with specialist training in statistical analysis, data management, lean six sigma and PRINCE 2 project management. Prior to National Grid Dan was Head of Business Intelligence for Balfour Beatty Services amongst other roles there in Operations and Business Improvement and previous to this worked in manufacturing as a Continuous Improvement Coach at Tata Steel and Senior Development Engineer at Outokumpu Stainless. He has an MBA from Nottingham Trent Business School and an MEng in Materials Engineering from Birmingham University."