- The smart speaker revolution isn’t quite here yet 17 June 2019 | 4:25 pm
- BoJo’s 2025 fibre promise has no basis in reality 17 June 2019 | 4:22 pm
- Why encryption is still impacting mobile video quality of experience 17 June 2019 | 12:34 pm
- Tory leadership favourite makes 2025 FTTH commitment 17 June 2019 | 12:25 pm
- Ofcom adds some colour to ‘fairness’ campaign 17 June 2019 | 12:25 pm
Reporting Centre of Excellence ManagerNational Grid
Dan Senter is Reporting Centre of Excellence Manger for the Shared Services division at National Grid, international electricity and gas company based in the UK and northeastern US. Dan has worked in business intelligence, change management and business transformation for the last 12 years, with specialist training in statistical analysis, data management, lean six sigma and PRINCE 2 project management. Prior to National Grid Dan was Head of Business Intelligence for Balfour Beatty Services amongst other roles there in Operations and Business Improvement and previous to this worked in manufacturing as a Continuous Improvement Coach at Tata Steel and Senior Development Engineer at Outokumpu Stainless. He has an MBA from Nottingham Trent Business School and an MEng in Materials Engineering from Birmingham University."