- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
Reporting Centre of Excellence ManagerNational Grid
Dan Senter is Reporting Centre of Excellence Manger for the Shared Services division at National Grid, international electricity and gas company based in the UK and northeastern US. Dan has worked in business intelligence, change management and business transformation for the last 12 years, with specialist training in statistical analysis, data management, lean six sigma and PRINCE 2 project management. Prior to National Grid Dan was Head of Business Intelligence for Balfour Beatty Services amongst other roles there in Operations and Business Improvement and previous to this worked in manufacturing as a Continuous Improvement Coach at Tata Steel and Senior Development Engineer at Outokumpu Stainless. He has an MBA from Nottingham Trent Business School and an MEng in Materials Engineering from Birmingham University."