- Fingers pointed towards 3G work for Three network outage 18 October 2019 | 2:04 pm
- AT&T in talks to appease Elliott: sources 18 October 2019 | 11:26 am
- BT launches biggest TV campaign for two decades 18 October 2019 | 10:46 am
- Nokia gets some Telia love with 5G mall win 18 October 2019 | 10:24 am
- Ericsson scores 5G RAN and core deal with LG U+ 18 October 2019 | 9:56 am
Senior Policy Officer Information Commissioner’s Office
Carl Wiper has worked at the Information Commissioner’s Office since 2010. He is a Senior Policy Officer in the Policy Delivery department. He is currently working on a number of issues in relation to data protection and freedom of information, including big data, open data and outsourcing. He wrote the ICO’s discussion paper on Big data and data protection.
Before joining the ICO, he was an information manager in local government, and his career has been spent working in information management in organisations in the public, private and third sectors.