- Smart but Vulnerable IoT Devices Present an Opportunity for Home Broadband Providers 15 February 2019 | 3:48 pm
- Trump’s Huawei executive order not much more than a power play 15 February 2019 | 3:42 pm
- Samsung looks to capitalise on Huawei’s woes 15 February 2019 | 3:39 pm
- Delivering 5G Promises with Efficient and Intelligent Solutions 15 February 2019 | 3:35 pm
- Government to give Ofcom new stick swinging targets 15 February 2019 | 1:27 pm
Senior Policy Officer Information Commissioner’s Office
Carl Wiper has worked at the Information Commissioner’s Office since 2010. He is a Senior Policy Officer in the Policy Delivery department. He is currently working on a number of issues in relation to data protection and freedom of information, including big data, open data and outsourcing. He wrote the ICO’s discussion paper on Big data and data protection.
Before joining the ICO, he was an information manager in local government, and his career has been spent working in information management in organisations in the public, private and third sectors.