- AT&T finally launches proper 5G 13 December 2019 | 10:47 am
- Telenor Norway goes all-in on Ericsson for 5G RAN 13 December 2019 | 10:14 am
- US and China reportedly sign tentative trade agreement 13 December 2019 | 8:50 am
- Nokia gets German train automation gig 12 December 2019 | 1:10 pm
- Cisco revamps networking platform with new silicon and software 12 December 2019 | 12:18 pm
Senior Policy Officer Information Commissioner’s Office
Carl Wiper has worked at the Information Commissioner’s Office since 2010. He is a Senior Policy Officer in the Policy Delivery department. He is currently working on a number of issues in relation to data protection and freedom of information, including big data, open data and outsourcing. He wrote the ICO’s discussion paper on Big data and data protection.
Before joining the ICO, he was an information manager in local government, and his career has been spent working in information management in organisations in the public, private and third sectors.