- New Euro Android charges could be $40 per device 19 October 2018 | 4:20 pm
- Facebook bags former UK Deputy PM as lobbyist in chief 19 October 2018 | 3:13 pm
- Standard Bank confirms South African MVNO launch 19 October 2018 | 3:09 pm
- BT rumoured to offer top job to Worldpay CEO 19 October 2018 | 11:59 am
- Don’t listen to the moaners, phones are great – Three 19 October 2018 | 11:07 am
Speaker Interview with Dan Senter, National Grid
In the build up to the Analytics and Big Data Congress taking place in London between 2-3 December, we caught up with Speaker Dan Senter from National Grid. Read on for his view on the World of Analytics and Big Data!
a) What has your experience with data analytics been?
I first got into analytics through my involvement in Business Improvement initiatives where I was working in a business implementing Lean methodologies. One of the fundamental elements to Lean is to always manage by fact, which means decisions are made based upon data… As a consequence many of the projects I worked on both started and ended with understanding the data, analysing it and developing ways to empower the business to take better decisions based upon what the data was telling them. Since those very early day…
To download the full free interview, please complete the form below.