- AI and edge computing replaces the Pilgrims in the new Mayflower 21 February 2020 | 4:23 pm
- All-Optical Network Strategy and Coordinated Planning Are the Cornerstone for Building Full-Service Target Networks 21 February 2020 | 3:35 pm
- Why doesn’t Huawei publish the details of its 5G deal wins? 21 February 2020 | 11:30 am
- Fitbit financials tumble but that might not worry Google 21 February 2020 | 11:20 am
- Huawei makes a number of bold claims at MWC replacement event 21 February 2020 | 9:17 am
Speaker Interview with Dan Senter, National Grid
In the build up to the Analytics and Big Data Congress taking place in London between 2-3 December, we caught up with Speaker Dan Senter from National Grid. Read on for his view on the World of Analytics and Big Data!
a) What has your experience with data analytics been?
I first got into analytics through my involvement in Business Improvement initiatives where I was working in a business implementing Lean methodologies. One of the fundamental elements to Lean is to always manage by fact, which means decisions are made based upon data… As a consequence many of the projects I worked on both started and ended with understanding the data, analysing it and developing ways to empower the business to take better decisions based upon what the data was telling them. Since those very early day…
To download the full free interview, please complete the form below.