- Multi-IMSI, eSIM and eUICC, acronymic heaven or hell? 27 March 2020 | 4:22 pm
- CityFibre completes £200mn FibreNation acquisition 27 March 2020 | 12:11 pm
- Vodafone UK does its bit with free unlimited mobile data 27 March 2020 | 12:09 pm
- A prolonged outbreak presents significant problems to telcos 27 March 2020 | 11:42 am
- Case Study: Amdocs creates dynamic development with Red Hat OpenShift 27 March 2020 | 10:05 am
Speaker Interview with Dan Senter, National Grid
In the build up to the Analytics and Big Data Congress taking place in London between 2-3 December, we caught up with Speaker Dan Senter from National Grid. Read on for his view on the World of Analytics and Big Data!
a) What has your experience with data analytics been?
I first got into analytics through my involvement in Business Improvement initiatives where I was working in a business implementing Lean methodologies. One of the fundamental elements to Lean is to always manage by fact, which means decisions are made based upon data… As a consequence many of the projects I worked on both started and ended with understanding the data, analysing it and developing ways to empower the business to take better decisions based upon what the data was telling them. Since those very early day…
To download the full free interview, please complete the form below.