- Waymo opens-up data treasure trove for autonomous vehicles 21 August 2019 | 3:59 pm
- Telia toys with facial recognition for ice cream payments 21 August 2019 | 3:07 pm
- WhatsApp making progress on WeChat emulation ambitions 21 August 2019 | 11:17 am
- Vodafone Idea’s struggles continue as it loses its CEO 21 August 2019 | 11:13 am
- Huawei founder has been expecting 5G conflict for a decade 21 August 2019 | 10:17 am
Speaker Interview with Dan Senter, National Grid
In the build up to the Analytics and Big Data Congress taking place in London between 2-3 December, we caught up with Speaker Dan Senter from National Grid. Read on for his view on the World of Analytics and Big Data!
a) What has your experience with data analytics been?
I first got into analytics through my involvement in Business Improvement initiatives where I was working in a business implementing Lean methodologies. One of the fundamental elements to Lean is to always manage by fact, which means decisions are made based upon data… As a consequence many of the projects I worked on both started and ended with understanding the data, analysing it and developing ways to empower the business to take better decisions based upon what the data was telling them. Since those very early day…
To download the full free interview, please complete the form below.