- Instagram unveils new feature, but is it worth your time? 20 June 2018 | 10:32 am
- Vodafone gets the 5G ball rolling 20 June 2018 | 9:36 am
- Transforming the market: How technology is creating opportunities for MVNOs 19 June 2018 | 4:01 pm
- Senate puts stoppers on Trump’s plan to save ZTE 19 June 2018 | 3:28 pm
- Three on network problems, solutions and ambitions… 19 June 2018 | 2:15 pm
Speaker Interview with Dan Senter, National Grid
In the build up to the Analytics and Big Data Congress taking place in London between 2-3 December, we caught up with Speaker Dan Senter from National Grid. Read on for his view on the World of Analytics and Big Data!
a) What has your experience with data analytics been?
I first got into analytics through my involvement in Business Improvement initiatives where I was working in a business implementing Lean methodologies. One of the fundamental elements to Lean is to always manage by fact, which means decisions are made based upon data… As a consequence many of the projects I worked on both started and ended with understanding the data, analysing it and developing ways to empower the business to take better decisions based upon what the data was telling them. Since those very early day…
To download the full free interview, please complete the form below.