- Ericsson, Intel and Verizon go buzz crazy with 4K VR and 5G trial 22 May 2017 | 4:44 pm
- Telefonica finally joins 5G car club 22 May 2017 | 11:42 am
- Jio adds 6 million more subscribers in March to grab 4th place in India 22 May 2017 | 11:41 am
- SoftBank finally wows with $93bn investment fund 22 May 2017 | 11:36 am
- Three has yet another moan but completely misses the point 22 May 2017 | 10:09 am
Speaker Interview with Dan Senter, National Grid
In the build up to the Analytics and Big Data Congress taking place in London between 2-3 December, we caught up with Speaker Dan Senter from National Grid. Read on for his view on the World of Analytics and Big Data!
a) What has your experience with data analytics been?
I first got into analytics through my involvement in Business Improvement initiatives where I was working in a business implementing Lean methodologies. One of the fundamental elements to Lean is to always manage by fact, which means decisions are made based upon data… As a consequence many of the projects I worked on both started and ended with understanding the data, analysing it and developing ways to empower the business to take better decisions based upon what the data was telling them. Since those very early day…
To download the full free interview, please complete the form below.