- FCC gives green light to controversial LTE-U 23 February 2017 | 3:40 pm
- India just got a little too much for the Norwegians as Telenor withdraws 23 February 2017 | 3:16 pm
- The seven faces of MWC – Update 23 February 2017 | 2:03 pm
- ZTE on Its Best Way to 5G 23 February 2017 | 11:42 am
- Arris takes Ruckus in from the cold for $800 million 23 February 2017 | 11:36 am
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.