- Waymo opens-up data treasure trove for autonomous vehicles 21 August 2019 | 3:59 pm
- Telia toys with facial recognition for ice cream payments 21 August 2019 | 3:07 pm
- WhatsApp making progress on WeChat emulation ambitions 21 August 2019 | 11:17 am
- Vodafone Idea’s struggles continue as it loses its CEO 21 August 2019 | 11:13 am
- Huawei founder has been expecting 5G conflict for a decade 21 August 2019 | 10:17 am
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.