- Nokia and Verizon claim another 5G first 17 August 2018 | 3:14 pm
- Designing IoT for Asia 17 August 2018 | 2:24 pm
- Roaming for MVNOs: Opportunities and strategies 17 August 2018 | 2:17 pm
- Google suppliers prepped for Christmas assault on speaker market 17 August 2018 | 12:13 pm
- Nvidia share price slips as crypto boom fades 17 August 2018 | 12:12 pm
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.