- Ericsson, Intel and Verizon go buzz crazy with 4K VR and 5G trial 22 May 2017 | 4:44 pm
- Telefonica finally joins 5G car club 22 May 2017 | 11:42 am
- Jio adds 6 million more subscribers in March to grab 4th place in India 22 May 2017 | 11:41 am
- SoftBank finally wows with $93bn investment fund 22 May 2017 | 11:36 am
- Three has yet another moan but completely misses the point 22 May 2017 | 10:09 am
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.