- Apple could ditch Lightning port, but should it be allowed to? 6 December 2019 | 4:08 pm
- Spain and Portugal resist US pressure over Huawei 6 December 2019 | 1:29 pm
- Europe says no to stablecoins until grey areas are gone 6 December 2019 | 12:51 pm
- Vodafone Idea threatens closure over $13 billion fine 6 December 2019 | 12:07 pm
- 5G over low frequency spectrum seems to be a waste of time 6 December 2019 | 12:04 pm
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.