- It has been a week to forget for Qualcomm 20 April 2018 | 3:51 pm
- ZTE fears for its very survival following US export ban 20 April 2018 | 12:06 pm
- Google admits ‘Allo is rubbish and looks to revamp Messages 20 April 2018 | 12:03 pm
- Ericsson continues its search for silver linings 20 April 2018 | 11:49 am
- Microsoft starts gathering pace in the telco AI world 20 April 2018 | 11:17 am
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.