- AI and edge computing replaces the Pilgrims in the new Mayflower 21 February 2020 | 4:23 pm
- All-Optical Network Strategy and Coordinated Planning Are the Cornerstone for Building Full-Service Target Networks 21 February 2020 | 3:35 pm
- Why doesn’t Huawei publish the details of its 5G deal wins? 21 February 2020 | 11:30 am
- Fitbit financials tumble but that might not worry Google 21 February 2020 | 11:20 am
- Huawei makes a number of bold claims at MWC replacement event 21 February 2020 | 9:17 am
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.