- Q&A with Ivan Landen, CEO, Blue Wireless – The IoT and Enterprise Opportunity for MVNOs 3 July 2020 | 3:11 pm
- Reliance Jio gets into the video conferencing game 3 July 2020 | 12:06 pm
- Vodafone claims 5G Standalone first in the UK 3 July 2020 | 11:24 am
- UK set for tussle with Europe over O2-Virgin deal approval 3 July 2020 | 10:42 am
- Dutch watchdog warns against data sharing to combat COVID-19 3 July 2020 | 9:52 am
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.