- New Euro Android charges could be $40 per device 19 October 2018 | 4:20 pm
- Facebook bags former UK Deputy PM as lobbyist in chief 19 October 2018 | 3:13 pm
- Standard Bank confirms South African MVNO launch 19 October 2018 | 3:09 pm
- BT rumoured to offer top job to Worldpay CEO 19 October 2018 | 11:59 am
- Don’t listen to the moaners, phones are great – Three 19 October 2018 | 11:07 am
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.