- Deep dive: what’s the deal with network sharing? 20 January 2020 | 5:38 pm
- Germany to wait until March for Huawei decision – report 20 January 2020 | 5:31 pm
- What are Boris Johnson’s alternatives to Huawei? 20 January 2020 | 2:25 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Open RAN, Europe and US convergence 20 January 2020 | 2:24 pm
- UK government resists establishment appointment for Ofcom boss 20 January 2020 | 1:17 pm
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.