- New Euro Android charges could be $40 per device 19 October 2018 | 4:20 pm
- Facebook bags former UK Deputy PM as lobbyist in chief 19 October 2018 | 3:13 pm
- Standard Bank confirms South African MVNO launch 19 October 2018 | 3:09 pm
- BT rumoured to offer top job to Worldpay CEO 19 October 2018 | 11:59 am
- Don’t listen to the moaners, phones are great – Three 19 October 2018 | 11:07 am
Data Center Post
Data Center POST aims to provide useful content to the data center community. Data Center POST was created for the sole purpose of offering timely, relevant information to data center and IT and managers. Today, we’re doing the very same same thing—telling you what makes today’s data center tick, and tomorrow’s data center as well. Our daily posts are contributed by senior IT and business executives, and other industry experts. Data Center Post works hard to get the most current information to add relevance to the successful data center.