- It has been a week to forget for Qualcomm 20 April 2018 | 3:51 pm
- ZTE fears for its very survival following US export ban 20 April 2018 | 12:06 pm
- Google admits ‘Allo is rubbish and looks to revamp Messages 20 April 2018 | 12:03 pm
- Ericsson continues its search for silver linings 20 April 2018 | 11:49 am
- Microsoft starts gathering pace in the telco AI world 20 April 2018 | 11:17 am
Data Center Post
Data Center POST aims to provide useful content to the data center community. Data Center POST was created for the sole purpose of offering timely, relevant information to data center and IT and managers. Today, we’re doing the very same same thing—telling you what makes today’s data center tick, and tomorrow’s data center as well. Our daily posts are contributed by senior IT and business executives, and other industry experts. Data Center Post works hard to get the most current information to add relevance to the successful data center.