- Waymo opens-up data treasure trove for autonomous vehicles 21 August 2019 | 3:59 pm
- Telia toys with facial recognition for ice cream payments 21 August 2019 | 3:07 pm
- WhatsApp making progress on WeChat emulation ambitions 21 August 2019 | 11:17 am
- Vodafone Idea’s struggles continue as it loses its CEO 21 August 2019 | 11:13 am
- Huawei founder has been expecting 5G conflict for a decade 21 August 2019 | 10:17 am
CompTIA® is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, we focus our programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. Our association members are at the forefront of innovation and represent businesses that maximize the value their clients receive from their technology investments. Our member communities allow IT professionals to collaborate on industry issues and develop the resources needed to grow the industry. For more information, visitwww.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://twitter.com/comptia.