- Looks like Elon had a few too many at the Tesla Christmas party 8 December 2017 | 4:26 pm
- And something less serious for a Friday; a smart urinal 8 December 2017 | 12:20 pm
- AT&T/Time Warner vs. Department of Justice; bout set for March 19 8 December 2017 | 11:51 am
- The new AI Team; Baidu and Qualcomm 8 December 2017 | 10:39 am
- iOS HomeKit bug allowed remote access to smart locks 8 December 2017 | 10:16 am
CompTIA® is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, we focus our programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. Our association members are at the forefront of innovation and represent businesses that maximize the value their clients receive from their technology investments. Our member communities allow IT professionals to collaborate on industry issues and develop the resources needed to grow the industry. For more information, visitwww.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://twitter.com/comptia.