- Multi-IMSI, eSIM and eUICC, acronymic heaven or hell? 27 March 2020 | 4:22 pm
- CityFibre completes £200mn FibreNation acquisition 27 March 2020 | 12:11 pm
- Vodafone UK does its bit with free unlimited mobile data 27 March 2020 | 12:09 pm
- A prolonged outbreak presents significant problems to telcos 27 March 2020 | 11:42 am
- Case Study: Amdocs creates dynamic development with Red Hat OpenShift 27 March 2020 | 10:05 am
CompTIA® is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, we focus our programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. Our association members are at the forefront of innovation and represent businesses that maximize the value their clients receive from their technology investments. Our member communities allow IT professionals to collaborate on industry issues and develop the resources needed to grow the industry. For more information, visitwww.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://twitter.com/comptia.