- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
CompTIA® is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, we focus our programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. Our association members are at the forefront of innovation and represent businesses that maximize the value their clients receive from their technology investments. Our member communities allow IT professionals to collaborate on industry issues and develop the resources needed to grow the industry. For more information, visitwww.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://twitter.com/comptia.