- Europe is losing in the race to secure digital riches – DT CEO 12 December 2018 | 5:59 pm
- Intel & Huawei Achieve ‘World’s First’ 2.6GHz 5G Interoperability Testing Under SA 12 December 2018 | 4:01 pm
- Ofcom to force feed localised fibre diet 12 December 2018 | 11:47 am
- Orange squares up to OTTs in battle for smart home 12 December 2018 | 11:45 am
- Huawei: an awkward state-of-affairs – Infographic 12 December 2018 | 11:43 am
CompTIA® is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, we focus our programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. Our association members are at the forefront of innovation and represent businesses that maximize the value their clients receive from their technology investments. Our member communities allow IT professionals to collaborate on industry issues and develop the resources needed to grow the industry. For more information, visitwww.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://twitter.com/comptia.