- Telus and Huawei tout successful 3GPP-compliant 5G trials 23 June 2017 | 3:36 pm
- YouTube enthusiasm brings home the challenges for telcos 23 June 2017 | 3:24 pm
- France reckons it could start launching 5G services next year 23 June 2017 | 12:00 pm
- Video special – guess the acronym 23 June 2017 | 11:26 am
- Yahoo is killing News Digest app and we can’t figure out why 23 June 2017 | 11:20 am
CompTIA® is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, we focus our programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. Our association members are at the forefront of innovation and represent businesses that maximize the value their clients receive from their technology investments. Our member communities allow IT professionals to collaborate on industry issues and develop the resources needed to grow the industry. For more information, visitwww.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://twitter.com/comptia.