- AI and edge computing replaces the Pilgrims in the new Mayflower 21 February 2020 | 4:23 pm
- All-Optical Network Strategy and Coordinated Planning Are the Cornerstone for Building Full-Service Target Networks 21 February 2020 | 3:35 pm
- Why doesn’t Huawei publish the details of its 5G deal wins? 21 February 2020 | 11:30 am
- Fitbit financials tumble but that might not worry Google 21 February 2020 | 11:20 am
- Huawei makes a number of bold claims at MWC replacement event 21 February 2020 | 9:17 am
CompTIA® is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, we focus our programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. Our association members are at the forefront of innovation and represent businesses that maximize the value their clients receive from their technology investments. Our member communities allow IT professionals to collaborate on industry issues and develop the resources needed to grow the industry. For more information, visitwww.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://twitter.com/comptia.