- Ericsson, Intel and Verizon go buzz crazy with 4K VR and 5G trial 22 May 2017 | 4:44 pm
- Telefonica finally joins 5G car club 22 May 2017 | 11:42 am
- Jio adds 6 million more subscribers in March to grab 4th place in India 22 May 2017 | 11:41 am
- SoftBank finally wows with $93bn investment fund 22 May 2017 | 11:36 am
- Three has yet another moan but completely misses the point 22 May 2017 | 10:09 am
CompTIA® is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, we focus our programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. Our association members are at the forefront of innovation and represent businesses that maximize the value their clients receive from their technology investments. Our member communities allow IT professionals to collaborate on industry issues and develop the resources needed to grow the industry. For more information, visitwww.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://twitter.com/comptia.