- It has been a week to forget for Qualcomm 20 April 2018 | 3:51 pm
- ZTE fears for its very survival following US export ban 20 April 2018 | 12:06 pm
- Google admits ‘Allo is rubbish and looks to revamp Messages 20 April 2018 | 12:03 pm
- Ericsson continues its search for silver linings 20 April 2018 | 11:49 am
- Microsoft starts gathering pace in the telco AI world 20 April 2018 | 11:17 am
CompTIA® is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, we focus our programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. Our association members are at the forefront of innovation and represent businesses that maximize the value their clients receive from their technology investments. Our member communities allow IT professionals to collaborate on industry issues and develop the resources needed to grow the industry. For more information, visitwww.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://twitter.com/comptia.