- 10 years of the iPhone 21 August 2017 | 12:12 pm
- The 21 August Recap 21 August 2017 | 12:07 pm
- EE adds to Ofcom woes with another spectrum challenge 21 August 2017 | 11:53 am
- Citizens Advice challenges telcos lightweight compensation ideas 21 August 2017 | 10:49 am
- Taiwan goes in big on the AI craze 21 August 2017 | 10:03 am
CompTIA® is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, we focus our programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy. Our association members are at the forefront of innovation and represent businesses that maximize the value their clients receive from their technology investments. Our member communities allow IT professionals to collaborate on industry issues and develop the resources needed to grow the industry. For more information, visitwww.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://twitter.com/comptia.