- Instagram unveils new feature, but is it worth your time? 20 June 2018 | 10:32 am
- Vodafone gets the 5G ball rolling 20 June 2018 | 9:36 am
- Transforming the market: How technology is creating opportunities for MVNOs 19 June 2018 | 4:01 pm
- Senate puts stoppers on Trump’s plan to save ZTE 19 June 2018 | 3:28 pm
- Three on network problems, solutions and ambitions… 19 June 2018 | 2:15 pm
Algolytics develops predictive analytics software and IT tools for advanced data analysis, data quality and social network analysis. Its solutions are used by leading companies from telecommunications, finance , as well as other data-heavy sectors.
Algolytics has 13 years of experience in data analysis and consumer behaviour modeling. The company was founded in Poland and since then it has served several mobile operators, major Polish banks and leasing companies. Algolytics’ solutions are typically applied in CRM or risk management, e.g. for preventing customer churn, identifying cross and up sell opportunities, credit scoring, fraud detection or creating 360 customer view, including customer’s social connections.