- UK broadband gets a boost in £900mn Government project 5 August 2020 | 11:09 am
- T-Mobile US claims world first for 5G standalone deployment 5 August 2020 | 10:41 am
- Rackspace to IPO for $21 per share 5 August 2020 | 10:02 am
- TikTok ban could violate First Amendment – EFF 5 August 2020 | 9:16 am
- Rakuten Mobile: No ordinary telco 4 August 2020 | 9:15 pm
Algolytics develops predictive analytics software and IT tools for advanced data analysis, data quality and social network analysis. Its solutions are used by leading companies from telecommunications, finance , as well as other data-heavy sectors.
Algolytics has 13 years of experience in data analysis and consumer behaviour modeling. The company was founded in Poland and since then it has served several mobile operators, major Polish banks and leasing companies. Algolytics’ solutions are typically applied in CRM or risk management, e.g. for preventing customer churn, identifying cross and up sell opportunities, credit scoring, fraud detection or creating 360 customer view, including customer’s social connections.