- Waymo opens-up data treasure trove for autonomous vehicles 21 August 2019 | 3:59 pm
- Telia toys with facial recognition for ice cream payments 21 August 2019 | 3:07 pm
- WhatsApp making progress on WeChat emulation ambitions 21 August 2019 | 11:17 am
- Vodafone Idea’s struggles continue as it loses its CEO 21 August 2019 | 11:13 am
- Huawei founder has been expecting 5G conflict for a decade 21 August 2019 | 10:17 am
Algolytics develops predictive analytics software and IT tools for advanced data analysis, data quality and social network analysis. Its solutions are used by leading companies from telecommunications, finance , as well as other data-heavy sectors.
Algolytics has 13 years of experience in data analysis and consumer behaviour modeling. The company was founded in Poland and since then it has served several mobile operators, major Polish banks and leasing companies. Algolytics’ solutions are typically applied in CRM or risk management, e.g. for preventing customer churn, identifying cross and up sell opportunities, credit scoring, fraud detection or creating 360 customer view, including customer’s social connections.