- Europe is losing in the race to secure digital riches – DT CEO 12 December 2018 | 5:59 pm
- Intel & Huawei Achieve ‘World’s First’ 2.6GHz 5G Interoperability Testing Under SA 12 December 2018 | 4:01 pm
- Ofcom to force feed localised fibre diet 12 December 2018 | 11:47 am
- Orange squares up to OTTs in battle for smart home 12 December 2018 | 11:45 am
- Huawei: an awkward state-of-affairs – Infographic 12 December 2018 | 11:43 am
Algolytics develops predictive analytics software and IT tools for advanced data analysis, data quality and social network analysis. Its solutions are used by leading companies from telecommunications, finance , as well as other data-heavy sectors.
Algolytics has 13 years of experience in data analysis and consumer behaviour modeling. The company was founded in Poland and since then it has served several mobile operators, major Polish banks and leasing companies. Algolytics’ solutions are typically applied in CRM or risk management, e.g. for preventing customer churn, identifying cross and up sell opportunities, credit scoring, fraud detection or creating 360 customer view, including customer’s social connections.