- Multi-IMSI, eSIM and eUICC, acronymic heaven or hell? 27 March 2020 | 4:22 pm
- CityFibre completes £200mn FibreNation acquisition 27 March 2020 | 12:11 pm
- Vodafone UK does its bit with free unlimited mobile data 27 March 2020 | 12:09 pm
- A prolonged outbreak presents significant problems to telcos 27 March 2020 | 11:42 am
- Case Study: Amdocs creates dynamic development with Red Hat OpenShift 27 March 2020 | 10:05 am
Algolytics develops predictive analytics software and IT tools for advanced data analysis, data quality and social network analysis. Its solutions are used by leading companies from telecommunications, finance , as well as other data-heavy sectors.
Algolytics has 13 years of experience in data analysis and consumer behaviour modeling. The company was founded in Poland and since then it has served several mobile operators, major Polish banks and leasing companies. Algolytics’ solutions are typically applied in CRM or risk management, e.g. for preventing customer churn, identifying cross and up sell opportunities, credit scoring, fraud detection or creating 360 customer view, including customer’s social connections.