- MIGU Joins Forces With Huawei to Roll Out New Apps on Huawei’s Container Cloud Engine 20 October 2017 | 4:31 pm
- UK operators accused of ripping off loyal punters at the end of bundle deals 20 October 2017 | 4:03 pm
- Intel is the latest to jump on the Amazon Alexa bandwagon 20 October 2017 | 11:51 am
- Ericsson gropes for the light at the end of the tunnel 20 October 2017 | 11:26 am
- ZTE launches a ‘total pre5G solution’ 19 October 2017 | 5:48 pm
Algolytics develops predictive analytics software and IT tools for advanced data analysis, data quality and social network analysis. Its solutions are used by leading companies from telecommunications, finance , as well as other data-heavy sectors.
Algolytics has 13 years of experience in data analysis and consumer behaviour modeling. The company was founded in Poland and since then it has served several mobile operators, major Polish banks and leasing companies. Algolytics’ solutions are typically applied in CRM or risk management, e.g. for preventing customer churn, identifying cross and up sell opportunities, credit scoring, fraud detection or creating 360 customer view, including customer’s social connections.