- FCC gives green light to controversial LTE-U 23 February 2017 | 3:40 pm
- India just got a little too much for the Norwegians as Telenor withdraws 23 February 2017 | 3:16 pm
- The seven faces of MWC – Update 23 February 2017 | 2:03 pm
- ZTE on Its Best Way to 5G 23 February 2017 | 11:42 am
- Arris takes Ruckus in from the cold for $800 million 23 February 2017 | 11:36 am
Algolytics develops predictive analytics software and IT tools for advanced data analysis, data quality and social network analysis. Its solutions are used by leading companies from telecommunications, finance , as well as other data-heavy sectors.
Algolytics has 13 years of experience in data analysis and consumer behaviour modeling. The company was founded in Poland and since then it has served several mobile operators, major Polish banks and leasing companies. Algolytics’ solutions are typically applied in CRM or risk management, e.g. for preventing customer churn, identifying cross and up sell opportunities, credit scoring, fraud detection or creating 360 customer view, including customer’s social connections.