- 10 years of the iPhone 21 August 2017 | 12:12 pm
- The 21 August Recap 21 August 2017 | 12:07 pm
- EE adds to Ofcom woes with another spectrum challenge 21 August 2017 | 11:53 am
- Citizens Advice challenges telcos lightweight compensation ideas 21 August 2017 | 10:49 am
- Taiwan goes in big on the AI craze 21 August 2017 | 10:03 am
Algolytics develops predictive analytics software and IT tools for advanced data analysis, data quality and social network analysis. Its solutions are used by leading companies from telecommunications, finance , as well as other data-heavy sectors.
Algolytics has 13 years of experience in data analysis and consumer behaviour modeling. The company was founded in Poland and since then it has served several mobile operators, major Polish banks and leasing companies. Algolytics’ solutions are typically applied in CRM or risk management, e.g. for preventing customer churn, identifying cross and up sell opportunities, credit scoring, fraud detection or creating 360 customer view, including customer’s social connections.