- Deep dive: what’s the deal with network sharing? 20 January 2020 | 5:38 pm
- Germany to wait until March for Huawei decision – report 20 January 2020 | 5:31 pm
- What are Boris Johnson’s alternatives to Huawei? 20 January 2020 | 2:25 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Open RAN, Europe and US convergence 20 January 2020 | 2:24 pm
- UK government resists establishment appointment for Ofcom boss 20 January 2020 | 1:17 pm
Algolytics develops predictive analytics software and IT tools for advanced data analysis, data quality and social network analysis. Its solutions are used by leading companies from telecommunications, finance , as well as other data-heavy sectors.
Algolytics has 13 years of experience in data analysis and consumer behaviour modeling. The company was founded in Poland and since then it has served several mobile operators, major Polish banks and leasing companies. Algolytics’ solutions are typically applied in CRM or risk management, e.g. for preventing customer churn, identifying cross and up sell opportunities, credit scoring, fraud detection or creating 360 customer view, including customer’s social connections.