- Drones: out of sight, top of mind for telcos 5 June 2020 | 12:23 pm
- Matrixx mixes it up in Mexico 5 June 2020 | 12:10 pm
- Omdia crowns South Korea as global 5G leader 5 June 2020 | 11:41 am
- Facebook flags posts from ‘state-controlled media’ 5 June 2020 | 11:05 am
- Abu Dhabi investment fund buys 1.85% Jio Platforms stake 5 June 2020 | 10:05 am
Algolytics develops predictive analytics software and IT tools for advanced data analysis, data quality and social network analysis. Its solutions are used by leading companies from telecommunications, finance , as well as other data-heavy sectors.
Algolytics has 13 years of experience in data analysis and consumer behaviour modeling. The company was founded in Poland and since then it has served several mobile operators, major Polish banks and leasing companies. Algolytics’ solutions are typically applied in CRM or risk management, e.g. for preventing customer churn, identifying cross and up sell opportunities, credit scoring, fraud detection or creating 360 customer view, including customer’s social connections.