- Operator Survey: Policy, BSS and the Future of Mobile | Wednesday 19th November at 3pm UK time 30 October 2014 | 1:42 pm
- Microsoft begins retreat from Windows Phone with platform-agnostic Microsoft Health 30 October 2014 | 12:16 pm
- Lenovo completes Motorola Mobility acquisition 30 October 2014 | 12:12 pm
- Swiss tech firm claims NFV first 30 October 2014 | 10:50 am
- EE activates LTE-A in Central London 30 October 2014 | 10:18 am
About the Analytics and Big Data Congress 2014
As Europe’s leading and most comprehensive gathering place for Analytics, Big Data, Insights experts, the 5th Edition of the Analytics & Big Data Congress returns to London on the 2nd & 3rd December 2014.
The Analytics & Big Data Congress is your ultimate chance to meet and learn from end-user leading organisations. Consumer insights, marketing, analytics, data experts and more are coming together to provide an in-depth business value case for Analytics and Big Data.
An agenda led by practical examples, advice and real world evidence, with an emphasis on engaging content and interactive formats, delivered by the experience market leaders.
Register your free place at this year's Analytics & Big Data Europe Congress, today!
Driving personal communications and utilising big data technologies to understand consumer behaviour can decrease churn rate. Ed will showcase how this can be done effectively in a changinh retails landscape!
Kacy will bring to life practical case studies from Philips' experience and advocate that data analytics can improve your digital inovation. Coming closer to your customer is key to the company's success!
Defining objectives first and then planning the data analysis is an essential P&G strategy that saves time, costs and improves quality. Simon will discuss the need to train an organisation in analytics to ensure market sucess!
How telcos need to transform themselves for the cloud and the advent of Big DataOrange France Telecom
We met operators from around the world here and got direct input into our own productHewlett-Packard
An excellent, comprehensive introduction to Big DataDeutsche Telekom