- From the lab to the market: NFV in the mainstream in 2016 11 February 2016 | 2:11 pm
- Qualcomm launches mid-market Snapdragons 11 February 2016 | 1:57 pm
- Verizon set to trial LTE-U via SpiderCloud small cells 11 February 2016 | 1:14 pm
- AsiaInfo takes BSS to the cloud with AWS partnership 11 February 2016 | 11:01 am
- ViaSat set to launch 100Mbps satellite broadband platform 10 February 2016 | 1:46 pm
Join the IoT, Big Data & Analytics Theatres in Cloud World Forum 2016!
Cloud World Forum 2016, co-located with Enterprise Apps World, gave Cloud, IoT, DevOps, Security and Infrastructure decision makers nothing but a high quality learning and networking experience!
We look forward to welcoming you on the 21st and 22nd June 2016 at Olympia Grand in London to discuss all things Cloud, and the technologies cloud enables, all under one roof!
We have introduced a dedicated IoT and Big Data theatre, discussing the need for organisations to constantly create smarter products and services, and re-think their business models.
It seems that everyone wants a piece of the IoT pie, but wide scale implementation of IoT solutions is being held back by technical challenges and a lack of understanding within businesses. The IoT theatre at the Cloud World Forum will showcase the best in class strategies and technologies to make it through this transformation successfully!
In addition, the Data and Analytics theatre will answer all your questions on how to become an advanced digital enterprise by improving customer engagement through the use of analytics.
Learning how to effectively use data to generate actionable consumer insights that translate to business decisions is essential to gain competitive advantage in the market. Data is the new currency and the Data & Analytics Theatre will expose how to monetise this!
In 2016 the Cloud & DevOps World Forum ensures the delivery of the content and introductions our IT & Development Community ask for:
- 18 Content Theatres | 120+ New IT End User
- Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics, DevOps, Containers, Cyber & Cloud Security Zones
- VIP Experience: The Village, Executive Summit & Introductions Service
- Start-up/ SME Exhibition & Content Zone
- Channel Partner Zone hosted by CompTIA
- Live Demos & Hackathon
Join the intelligent IT event, powered by the leading research and analyst house, Ovum, Business Cloud News and our team of content and community experts!
Driving personal communications and utilising big data technologies to understand consumer behaviour can decrease churn rate. Ed will showcase how this can be done effectively in a changinh retails landscape!
Kacy will bring to life practical case studies from Philips' experience and advocate that data analytics can improve your digital inovation. Coming closer to your customer is key to the company's success!
Defining objectives first and then planning the data analysis is an essential P&G strategy that saves time, costs and improves quality. Simon will discuss the need to train an organisation in analytics to ensure market sucess!
How telcos need to transform themselves for the cloud and the advent of Big DataOrange France Telecom
An excellent, comprehensive introduction to Big DataDeutsche Telekom
We met operators from around the world here and got direct input into our own productHewlett-Packard